We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
QA Lead (Automation) Engineer
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Organize the testing kick-off meeting
- Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate.
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation. Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Management (Technical and Soft skills).
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort for any given engagement / release.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to management.
- Attend the regular project meetings and discuss the weekly status with the management.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems
- Ability to evaluate and implement testing tools as per the organization needs.
- Experience on building and running complex test environments
- Implement and maintain automation test framework using testing tools such as QTP, WATIR, Selenium, Silk test, TestNG and J-Unit.
- Implement and maintain Load testing framework using load testing tools such as Load Runner, Neoload, Jmeter is a plus.
- Proven experience in Web/database/application server-side browser-based application environment
- Experience in REST web services (XML / JSON) testing
- Experience in automating REST Web Services using SOAP UI, Jmeter tools
- Ability to implement and configure test management tools such as Testlink, Quality Center according to best practice.
- Ability to implement/maintain/enhance Continuous Integration Process/ tools, including but not limited to Hudson and/or cruise-control.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle process, such as Agile, Waterfall.
- Experience in software architecture including not limited to database, web services, Java spring framework, Enterprise Java Bean, PHP.
- Experience in Software Change Management process/ tools, such as test-tracer, JIRA, Tracker, Bugzilla.
- Excellent demonstrated ability in hiring, motivating, and managing employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Nine (9) plus years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Nine (9) plus years of experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Three (2) plus years of experience in SOAP/REST Web service testing
- Five (5) plus years of experience in creating and maintaining continues integration release model.
- Extensive experience with quality assurance lifecycle in e-commerce website.
Title:QA Lead (Automation) Engineer