We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
- Serves as a computer systems expert on assignments that typically involve establishing automated systems, where concern is with overall life cycle structure; and conducts feasibility studies from design, implementation and post-implementation evaluation from a number of possible approaches. Design criteria must be established to accommodate changes in legislation, mission, or functional program requirements.
- Solves application and process related problems by creating detail process and system design specifications; and works with other areas across the business units to support a total solution approach. Communicates business requirements for reports and applications development. Facilitates collaboration within and across business units and across IT functions. Resolves problems and improves business units’ technical environments.
- Develops the structure, methodology and use for major elements of an information technology discipline for use across hardware and software such as data element dictionary, operating system customization user screen definition and use, program development tools and program generators;
- Defines databases including defining user requirements, developing data definitions, data flow diagrams and maintaining the data dictionary;
- Develops logical and physical database designs and ensures appropriate modifications to the design models or schema;
- Establishes initializing procedures and data element naming conventions;
- Advises management in matters related to designated area of specialization to maintain efficient and effective information support functions by recommending solutions or alternatives to problems, new projects and changes in objectives in consideration of factors such as availability of resources, cost effectiveness and overall program policies and objectives;
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Systems or a related field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in information technology systems analysis.
At least five (5) years of the experience in the design of business applications on complex IT systems. Requires a broad knowledge of data sources, data flow, system interactions, advanced computer equipment and software applications, and advanced systems design techniques to develop solutions to unyielding complex problems and to advise officials on systems design and IT forecasts. Must possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Visual Studio. NET 2005/2008/2010
- Microsoft Visual Basic. NET
- Microsoft ASP. NET
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- At least two (2) years expertise in the following technologies:
- Crystal Reports. NET
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- At least five (5) years expertise in the following technologies:
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Microsoft Internet Information Services 6
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe/team foundation server