We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
SAP Application Operation Manager
The SAP Application Operations Manager is responsible for operating the SAP ERP and Biller Direct IT systems and their related components and processes. He/she has to ensure monitoring and correct operation of the system and cooperate with the manager responsible for development and maintenance of the system. He/she is responsible for the adequate execution of Incident, Problem, Change, and Configuration Management processes. He/she is expected to have both deep SAP technical expertise with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot SAP technical problems as well as managerial expertise to manage external providers, interface with the business and other IT teams, prepare resource cost projections, participate in meetings, etc.
Application Operations Management
The Operation Manager is responsible for operating an IT system. He/she has to ensure monitoring and correct operation of the system and to cooperate with the person responsible for maintaining this system. Typically, he/she is responsible – among other tasks – for the adequate execution of the processes Incident-, Problem-, Change-, and Configuration Management with regard to his/her system (incl. appropriate staffing of process roles).
- Ensure monitoring and correct operation of the system
- Ensure consolidation of emergency activities into regular maintenance
- Plan, apply for and monitor internal resources
- Write invitations to tender for external services and award and monitor the contracts (partner management)
- Steer SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Contribute to projects and programmes on topics concerning Application Operation (e.g. as an Assessor)
- Take part in the CCB
- Coordinate installation and technical roll-outs of Applications
- Plan and procure required resources (licenses, hardware, maintenance agreements)
- Control license management (monitoring, procurement of licenses)
- Contribute to/coordinate during the stabilization phase
- Inform users (with regard to Application Operation)
- Updating of Connect IT (application entries)
- Must establish the relationship between the Application and business (e.g. consideration of Changes and Business Impact, consideration of costs/benefits/risks in case of incidents)
- Deep expertise managing onsite and offsite SAP resources in highly critical, highly available SAP environments.
- Expertise performing SAP delta and new system sizing with SAP’s Quicksizer tool.
- Deep expertise with SAP performance analysis.
- Deep expertise projecting SAP CPU, memory, and database growth in large and complex production environments.
- Experienced with SAP on Intel Linux platform
- Experienced with SAP on Oracle database platform
- Experienced with SAP high availability environments
- Deep experience with SAP ERP 6.0 running on SAP NetWeaver ABAP and SAP NetWeaver Java platforms.
- Experience with SAP Support Package Stacks
- Experience with SAP Enhancement Packages and Technical Usages
- Experience with Solution Manager Maintenance Optimizer
- Knowledge of SAP FI-CA
- Experience with SAP CCMS and custom alert definitions
- Deep experience with SAP transports
- Experience with SAP IDOC processing
- Experience with SAP ALE and tRFC processing
- Experience with SAP load balancing setup and configuration
- Experience with SAP ChaRM
- Experience with SAP profile parameters
- Experience with SAP memory management
- Experience with SAP client copy and SAP client copy profiles
- Experience with SAP work process allocation and operation modes
- Experience with SAP vendor support coordination
- Experience with the SAP Gateway and registered RFC's
Title:SAP Application Operation Manager