We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
Security Service Engineer
- L3 Support as a WSE with strong DBA skills
- Automation with PowerShell or C#
- Security Analysts and Penetration Testing appraisal.
- Implement, operate and restore, improve/optimize new/and/or existing services (integrated and scalable, end-to-end systems, networks, and platforms).
- Manage supportability and troubleshoot the availability of applications, services, and servers.
- Capture data and use standard tools to analyze system performance
- Perform security compliance analysis at the hardware and software levels
- Proactively support multiple, highly complex systems.
- Analyze security patch compliance data and communicate non-compliance to the property owners
- Help optimize patch automation process
- Maintain exception list for dual-homed systems and non-standard network ports
- Provide proactive coordination across multiple support teams.
- Partner with the development, test and production support teams.
- Build and maintain security team SharePoint site
L3 Service Engineering responsibilities:
Requirements/Qualifications, Previous Work and Related Experience (including educational requirements):
- Passion for building extremely scalable, stable and manageable internet systems
- Production experience in software installation, configuration, web server support, security, monitoring, hardware load balancing technologies and change control procedures
- Working knowledge of Web Technologies and IIS Administration
- Production system experience with Windows Server, IIS and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of SQL database
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills.
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- 3+ years’ experience managing supportability and troubleshooting the availability of applications, properties, systems, networks, and servers for high availability enterprise systems.
- 3+ years’ design and coding experience with TSQL, C# and/or PowerShell
- 2+ years’ experience as a security analyst, investigator or malware reverse engineer
- SANS, GIAC, CISSP or other security profession credential preferred
- Microsoft certification in one or more disciplines (MCSE, MCDBA or similar)
Title:Security Service Engineer