We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
PeopleSoft HR business analyst
- Position Management
and at least one of the following
- Time & Attendance
- Analyze and document gaps between business requirements and the HCM application features and functions
- Application configuration tasks, including: JAD sessions, customer requirement analysis, impact analysis, data migration/conversion, customization and interfacing with various legacy systems / 3rd Party applications.
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other
- Stakeholders in the testing of the new application, , data conversion, and integrations.
- Assist with the coordination of functional team resources to complete project tasks
- Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
- Review, analyze, and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of HCM systems and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of the new application(s)under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Lead business requirements gathering efforts and recommends approach to meet requirements.
- Generates design specifications for HCM Application development.
- Participate in s data conversion and application testing and validate the final product satisfies the defined requirements.
- Review and provide quality assurance of technical documentation, such as user guides, training manuals, and system specifications, prior to distribution to endusers, and ensures their subject area is accurately represented.
- Other duties as assigned by the PMO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field. General Experience:
- At least Ten (10) years of experience with HCM and three (3) full-cycle implementations experience is required.
- Must have ten (10) years of experience in HCM modules, including HR, Compensation and exposure to Benefits to Time and Labor.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in HCM Business Process Re-engineering
Title:PeopleSoft HR business analyst