We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
Sr. .Net Application Developer
Location:Kansas City, MO
Designs, develops, implements and supports application development based solutions to meet business needs. Provides technical leadership in analyzing system solutions. Applies data management skills including reporting, normalization, field mapping, duplicate record detection, and regression analysis. Works closely with Lead Application Developer, business and technical staff to develop system solutions and plan training requirements for application implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults with user and Information Services staff, determines needs, and designs application development based solutions. Suggests alternative approaches to meet user requirements.
- Analyzes business processes, workflow, database requirements, user requirements and existing business application functionality; develops project scopes, feasibility studies, and system requirements. May serve as Product or Project Lead on a development team.
- Responds to requests for data or for data analysis including reporting, normalization, field mapping, and duplicate record detection using SQL-based query languages or reporting software.
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures. Ensures training of individuals for newly developed applications.
- Documents production applications providing required information for Information Services staff.
- Communicates project progress and status to the Manager, Web & Windows Development and the Lead Application Developer or with other members in the Application Development Team.
- Evaluates existing applications and systems. Recommends improvements or modifications utilizing current technologies and techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Services.
- Requires three years of experience in project analysis, application development, and application programming that includes proficiency with Microsoft Software (MS Visual Studio, VB, C# and MS Server Products, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, VB Scripting and related scripting languages), MS Office Products and source management tool (TFS) or three years experience in a comparable SQL development environment.
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills, and ability to lead multi-disciplinary development teams.
PLEASE LIST HOW MANY YEARS YOU HAVE WITH EACH OF THESE
- Microsoft Software
- MS Visual Studio
- MS Server Products
- SQL Server
- VB Scripting and related scripting languages
- MS Office Products
- source management tool (TFS)
- three years experience in a comparable SQL development environment
Title:Sr. .Net Application Developer
Location:Kansas City, MO