We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
Location:San Francisco, CA
- Create, maintain and support extensive build and test environments (Development/Integration/Staging)
- Create, review, publish and manage formal release notification, instructions, deployment notes and launch plans as needed
- Support and enhance build and release processes through automation using a combination of processes, existing tools and enhancements.
- Coordinate release activities with Release Management, Project Management, QA, and Web Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases
- Manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test environments
- Manage and maintain multiple test environments, ensuring that these environments are properly setup, configured, and available for each project as scheduled.
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment
- Develop, maintain and enhance key parts of the release procedures and processes. Communicating and educating those aspects to management and other stakeholders where applicable.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles, with particular emphasis on release engineering functions.
- Solid understanding and experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience working with rapid, overlapping product release cycles
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in cross-functional, multi-location teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management
- Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations with a calm demeanor
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends in support of builds and deployments
- 5+ years in Linux/Unix Release Engineering role
- Experience with building and deploying J2EE based applications
- Experience with isolating build/deployment issues versus code issues.
- Ability to perform Linux/Unix general system maintenance
- 4+ years experience working with and administration of web server technologies ( JBoss/Websphere)
- 3+ years source control tool experience (e.g. Subversion, GIT, Clearcase)
- 3+ years build automation experience (e.g. Anthill Pro, IBM Urban Code Deploy, Hudson, Cruisecontrol)
- 3+ years build tools experience (e.g. Ant, Ivy, Maven, etc.).
- 3+ years of Perl, Ruby and/or UNIX shell scripting
- 2+ years SQL experience
- 1+ years experience administering and configuring Apache/Tomcat
- Experience in Source Code Branching and Merging
- Hands on knowledge programming in HTML and XML
- Hands on experience with Subversion merge tools
- Internet / E-Commerce application development experience
- Experience using major relational databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2)
Location:San Francisco, CA