We Are Hiring:
Are you looking for Permanent job?
Talk to us for your career move.
We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.
Career at Maccadin - India
Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.
Exciting rewards on meeting your targets
Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.
- Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
- Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).
Our Referral program:
Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:
- Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
- Recurring referral for contract hiring.
Senior Java Developer
2 phone and a face to face. (No Skype)Locals Preferred
Java developer with 6-10 years experience designing and implementing distributed systems in a UNIX/Linux environment. Development expertise should be in data collection and analysis back office tiers with web service interfaces for end users and other automated systems. Deep familiarity with core class libraries and common open-source application frameworks is essential. The right candidate is capable of creating solutions to complex problems and acting as a technical lead in a growing tools development team. Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
Our client is deploying an end-to-end IP video infrastructure supporting a wide suite of next-generation, interactive media products. Need to bring together business logic and data served up by the many components used in these solutions in interfaces for system configuration, real-time analysis, and problem recovery. The source components are being aggressively changed as market requirements dictate and cutting edge technologies are regularly being incorporated into the system. The ideal developer is ready to wrestle challenging requirements in a dynamic environment to deliver a constantly improving collection of features as they are prioritized.
Position is a contract position with long-term opportunities determined by performance and team effectiveness.
- J2SE 5/6 Core Features/Class Libraries
- Java Development Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Wide-Ranging Mastery of Open Source/Proprietary Java Class Libraries
- Extensive Experience with Java Application Servers (e.g., Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Glassfish)
- Thorough Understanding Of UNIX/Linux Environment and Associated Tools
- Object-Oriented Architecture and Design
- Distributed System Infrastructure, Emphasizing Common HTTP Idioms
- MVC Application Architecture
- RESTful Web Service/SOA Development Experience
- Object-Relational Mapping Frameworks
- Java IDE, Configuration Management, and Build Tools
- Source Code Management Systems
- Rigorous Unit Testing Discipline With Code Coverage Targets
- Formal Issue/Bug Management and Team Collaboration Tools
- Experience with Formal Agile Development Techniques
- Ability to Present to Technical and Non-Technical Audiences
- Excellent Written Communications Skills
- Spring, including MVC
- JQuery and Extension Frameworks
- SOAP RPC
- Maven Build Management
- Groovy, Python, Perl and/or Other Scripting Tools
- Virtual Infrastructure Administrative and/or Design Skills
- Relational Database Administration (Oracle-, SQL Server-, MySQL-Preferred)
- TCP/IP Networking (IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP, HTTP, DNS, Routing, Multicast, Security)
- Familiarity with Adaptive Bitrate Streaming (Smooth, HLS, HDS) Hardware and Software
- Content Delivery Network Concepts and Deployment
- Video Encoding/Decoding/Transcoding Technologies
- Cable/Telco Video Delivery Architecture
Title:Senior Java Developer