Contact Us: 408-372-6280
 Email: Info@maccadin.com

We Are Hiring:

Are you looking for Permanent job?

Talk to us for your career move.

 

We are always on a lookout for the best talent in IT to hire.

 

 

Career at Maccadin - India

Enjoy Fun and frolic Fridays.

Exciting rewards on meeting your targets

Work in a fun loving environment, Race for your target and Win fabulous rewards,staffing and bonus.

 

Positions:

  • Technical Recruiters in Delhi (India).
  • Staffing Sales Associates/Leads in Delhi (India).

 

Our Referral program:

Refer good resources for contract or permanent opportunities with our clients and get:

  • Excellent referral bonus for perm hiring.
  • Recurring referral for contract hiring.

Job Description

Java Developer

Location:Alpharetta, GA
Duration:Longterm
Only Local Candidates

Job Description :

This person will be part of a Business Services group. Working on an offering of Authentication database. What this means is this product is all around the database that manages and verifies identities for Lexis clients. Making sure that “Bob Smith” does not get mixed up with another “Bob Smith” and the information that they use and require to verify identities (previous addresses, security questions, personal information, etc). This person must have experience working with offshore development groups (they will be working extensively with a group in Israel) to learn the existing platforms and make modifications to it, and this group is preparing for building a new platform next year. So this role will be mostly support development but will move into new development. This is a backend Java development role – in a group of about 20 developers in Alpharetta – about 30% of this group does front end work the other 70% is backend.

Key Skills:

This group uses ALL of these technologies. Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring, Design Patterns, Javascript/JQuery, HTML, Oracle, MySQL, JVM tuning. So the more that they have experience with the better.

Required:

  • Java/J2EE/Spring
  • Javascript OR jQuery

Plus:

  • If they have Javascript AND JQuery
  • JVM Tuning
  • MySQL

Role:

Apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work. Designs, develops and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.

Education/Experience :

  • Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required
  • 6+ years of experience

Responsibility level :

  • Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor

Skills :

  • Required: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring, Design Patterns, Javascript/JQuery, HTML, Oracle, MySQL, JVM tuning
  • Capable of working flexible hours with off-shore teams in a different time zone
  • Capable of learning and working on a complex system quickly
  • Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
  • Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
  • Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required)
  • Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (Required)
  • Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Review and approve the modification of existing databases and database management systems
  • Instruct staff to write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system
  • Direct database development and approve project scope and limitations
  • Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project
  • Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
  • Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems
  • Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information
  • Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information


Job Overview

Company:Maccadin Inc

Title:Java Developer

Date Posted:2-27-2014

Location:Alpharetta, GA

Duration:Longterm

Job Type:Contract

Pay Rate:Market

Position ID:M00102

Travel Required:none

Telecommute:no

Contact Information

Contact:Zulfiqar Ahmed

Phone:408-372-0916

Email:ahmed@maccadin.com